 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4428
Re: St. Jacobs: Rotation Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 04:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
St. Jacobs LEGO store. Rotation Sensors. $20. GO.

Iain and I went up today to Cookstown and there some pretty decent deals.
As noted by John (thanks John!) there are a lot of first generation Star
Wars stuff (I got a Slave1 and Landspeeder, I couldn't bear to take the
Desert Skiff.  Damned brown bricks...)  Of note, they have the TIE/Int now
down to $70.  This is an incredible deal!  They also have the hard to find
5599 RC Racer for $79, though if you can find one, they're $69 at Winners.
They also still have the Barcode truck for $149.

As a side note, Iain picked up a few of the 2147 Dragonfly sets for me.
This is an incredible little set (thanks Iain!) is a real cute little model
and is really well worth the money.

Calum