 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 44
  an idea

So we have everything at the next event. We show up early to set up displays and such, and at some point during the day, we have the robot competition. what could possibly go wrong? (says dave who is not versed at all in these sort of setups.) i (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: an idea

So i'm replying to my own post i want to see calums train/town setup that's why i suggested this. as well, i could bring in my, albeit small, monorail car and my truck. we could go from there. it was suggested to me by my friends that i could get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: an idea

(...) My layout (Iain and Chris will attest) is pretty large in size (though not in detail :) It spans across my living room, a piano, under a coffee table and around two arm chairs. It'd really be hard to move (the main) town part and I'm a little (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)