 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4340
4339  |  4341
Subject:
sorry for not coming...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 01:00:11 GMT

I really was feeling up to driving all the way to Toronto this evening.
I hope the dinner went ok.
As far as my plans for brickfest, that is a definite go at this point.
Is there going to be a plans posted on this newsgroup as far as the overall
plans, or is it going to be personally written to each member who wants to
go.
I am stating it again...that I want to go.  I will also be willing to help out
with gas, and driving if necessary.  Plus, as an added bonus, I can help get
past the customs officials if necessary.
Of course this wasn't the only reason.  I still waiting for my monthly check
from Veteran's Affairs (GI money) for school.  I phoned early Wednesday
morning, and it usually takes 3 days.  So I wasn't really surprised I haven't
got it, just surprised that the dinner was today and not on Saturday, like I
thought it was earlier planned.

Oh well things change.  Look forward to seeing you guys in June (if I survive
my annual training....) :)

Benjamin Medinets