 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4310
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

(...) D'OH!!!...!!! Poor Peachy-Server!!! Time to get the real "Mango" server (AKA Supercomputer) to help "little" peachy handle the traffic.... (...) To me it shows you how little they actually do care about the Canadian market. Their target market (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

(...) MIE Computing Services rebooted Peach today. Though I've long been concerned the machine couldn't handle a Slashdot type of load as Larry describes, I don't believe the crash was due to Peach itself or people visiting from the article. I think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)