 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4300
    Re: rtlToronto 11 —James Powell
    (...) -I'd suggest a high contrast tape around the edge-or a high contrast (white) table topping material. I've been trying on a low contrast material (a red tablecloth), and had problems with robot driving off edge I'd also suggest that this be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto 11 —W. Paul Nicholson
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, James Powell writes: <snip> (...) A tablecloth or any other type of covering is going to cause problems with bots not getting traction, etc., a hard surface is preferable. As far as edge detection goes, I have been (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)