 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4277
  Re: I think I love it!

(...) I can see his point...though...he is just a LOT more open with his displeasure about the subject. (...) I wish I could understand that sort of stuff. Then again, I spend a lot of my scholarly time analyzing financial stuff, at the moment (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I think I love it!

(...) I never liked math either, but they wouldn't give me the engineering degree without it. Hence the loads of statistics, multivariate calculus, engineering analysis I (aka, Vector Calculus, I hear MechE students get to take II as well), lin alg, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)