 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4260
    Re: rtlToronto 11 —John Guerquin
   Since we're all putting in our 2 cents about the dimensions, here goes: 12 inch robot, 20 or 24 inch gap Has anybody actually tried to build a robot yet??? This theoretical debate is interesting and all, but until someone actually tries to build (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto 11 —Derek Raycraft
     (...) I haven't built a prototype for this, but from trying to build a soccer robot, an 8 inch cube robot is probably too small. In an 8 inch cube the RCX takes up a large portion of the space. I think we should stick with our usual 12 inch cube. I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto 11 —Chris Magno
   (...) I have. after 2 hours of messin' around, the easiest soloution for me, (and to keep it in ONE RCX) was to creat a A/C robot, and have it push a premade bridge to the gap. even then it was still intersting, and I had not even gotten to the part (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)