 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4243
Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Johan Piera writes:
Hi, we will be in Toronto from April 23 to May 7.  Is there any lego
show/meeting/sale in the surrounding area of Toronto we can attend? Thanks
in advance for all your reply.

Xposting to RTLToronto cause they may not have seen it.

Thanks Jude,

Would anyone be really against doing the May Dinner on the 3rd of May to
meet up with Johan?

Calum