 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4201
    Robot circus Saturday —Dan O'Connell
   Hi: I tried to send this out earlier in the week but ran into some problems. Hope it's not too late if you have an interest in the robot circus on Saturday. Email me for more details. DOC ***...*** Nice to meet with some of you last Friday. Too bad (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Robot circus Saturday —Rob Stehlik
   (...) I'm sorry I missed it! I just looked at the TSME site, and am very impressed. I can't fathom how someone could possibly have the resources, knowledge, skill, and time to make things like turret lathes, violins, and engines from scratch. You (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)