 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4060
  Re: Anybody there??

(...) I just want to slightly comment on the issue of people whining about the dinner event news... I don't really see the logic here...maybe if there were pictures of the meeting, then people wouldn't be so antagonistic about the whole issue. Other (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anybody there??

(...) Well, Dan wants to clean that up too, and that's fine by me. He's asked us not to do it, I'm sure he'll ask other groups not to do it. I suppose we could go and tell other groups not to do it, but then, we'd be doing "Community Policing" (tm) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)