 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4047
    April Monthly dinner —Chris Magno
   Due to Events beyond my control, March and all things associated with March shall hear by be null and void. What this means for the common RTLT'er is that we shall not sup(?) at Mel's. BUT by a stroke of Good luck I can safely say that April is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: April Monthly dinner —Iain Hendry
   "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3C99727F.567B0B...ers.com... (...) I think it's neat to take webpages or AIM conversations and throw them into Babelfish, translate to German, paste that back in, and kick it out as English (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: April Monthly dinner —Trevyn Watson
   I think that he is tidy, for taking webpages or for throwing discussions TO TARGETS and her in Babelfish, translated to the German, paste, those backlaterally inside and step it out as English again. The results are hilarious. And probably do not (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)