 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3980
Re: Fw: lego shopping day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 06:14:48 GMT

Also need some large plates.
( Couldn't find the 1200 piece lego set on shop.lego.com )

buy the large plates locally ... $13.00 CDN vs 8.00 US at shop @ home.
the 1200 piece bucket was discontinued...I suspect that Lego felt they weren't
making enough money on it, so they canned it.

Look for possibly a replacement, but who knows if it will come to the
usefullness of the 3033 bucket.

(I'm kicking myself that I only bought one of the buckets...) :(

Benjamin Medinets