 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3967
Re: How many people are brining bots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:44:38 GMT

I definitely plan on showing up....with 2 bots (who will plan on demonstrating
the incredible synchronized dancing soccer bots...) :)
I will also bring 2 IR devices (from RIS 1.0 @ 1.5)
and possibly the Sante Fe train, if it has arrived in the mail.
Hey Ben,

I am bringing my Santa Fe....

Jeff VW