 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3947
Re: differance between....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
OK, i just slapped together a bot.  it will not have any code.  it is
just an A/C steer robot.
for the code I will wait for Bruce to come up with something
extraordinary.  I will now HOLD my breath.

The best part of the Controlled events is there's almost no programming!

As any good robot builder** will tell you, if you try to push something
with a V shape,  all works well, until you try to turn.   to solve this
most robot builders put a small protrusion at the ends of the V to
prevent this.

My question:

would the small protrusion be considered capturing or hoarding??

I don't know.  But bring it anyways.  The reason why I'm doing 10.1 is
because we're going to use it instead of the usual academic debate we have
online.  Let's see how badly it changes the game.  Or what other people
think when they see it.

Calum