 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3946
Re: too much lube......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:00:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I just read in the .techinc about someone who mentioned a lego techinc
lube FAQ.

I did some digging and look what i found.....

http://www.lugnet.com/technic/lube

who'd-a-thunk.

:)

Chris

yup....that was probably posted by Thomas Avery (founder of TexLUG and the
current "lugnet admin blessed" Technic Curator).

Looks like our (rtlToronto's) own Derek (Raycraft) and Iain (Hendry)
got their newspostings in there....and they aren't even full members on
Lugnet....wow!!!  (I am not advocating Lugnet membership in anyway....
but that's pretty good for a world famous lego robot group!!!)

Ben