 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3945
3944  |  3946
Subject:
too much lube......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 03:49:20 GMT

I just read in the .techinc about someone who mentioned a lego techinc
lube FAQ.

I did some digging and look what i found.....

http://www.lugnet.com/technic/lube

who'd-a-thunk.

:)

Chris