 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3939
  rtlToronto 10.1 Experiments

First: Yes, I do know how to spell "unofficial." Ew. Last night my friend Jeremy and I spent a couple of hours putting together some sample robots. We bought a cheap Gravis "Tilt" gamepad, which worked readily and perfectly with the BattleBricks (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 10.1 Experiments

(...) Yeah, I'll go take a look at the IR tower schematic and build a splitter. I have a suspicion it's pretty easy. Calum (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)