 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3940
Re: rtlToronto 10.1 Experiments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
I ran into trouble with the IR: perhaps it's simply weak batteries, but
my robot really didn't pick up messages well when not facing toward the
IR tower.  I think we'll need to have multiple towers, so I'll ask
again:  Have we made any inroads into using multiple towers?  If not,
I'm going to investigate what the BBRC folks have done.  I think we'll
need it.

Yeah, I'll go take a look at the IR tower schematic and build a splitter.  I
have a suspicion it's pretty easy.

Calum