 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 393
Re: My plea to save the stackers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:22:40 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Since no one saw my earlier post, I'm going to give it another try: I • would
really like one more stackers competition. I love the challenge of this • game,
and I haven't quite got it out of my system. Anyone else want to save the
stackers? Iain? Bruce? Dave? Phil? are you up for more stacking? At RTL8, • I
learned a big lesson about not programming and reprogramming at the last
minute. My robot really does work, and I would like to give it another • chance.
I could probably get one of my friends to bring a stacker next time so its • not
all the same people. Shoot, I might even build a second stacker... But now • that
I have said all of this, if I am the only one who wants to do stacking • again, I
guess I will have to give it up... :(
Rob

Wow, this is like exactly how I felt about marbles. I loved the marble
competition, and I was so sad to see it go.

Personally, I'd love to see something new...

    Iain