 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 390
Re: My plea to save the stackers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Since no one saw my earlier post, I'm going to give it another try: I would
really like one more stackers competition. I love the challenge of this game,
and I haven't quite got it out of my system. Anyone else want to save the
stackers? Iain? Bruce? Dave? Phil? are you up for more stacking? At RTL8, I
learned a big lesson about not programming and reprogramming at the last
minute. My robot really does work, and I would like to give it another chance.
I could probably get one of my friends to bring a stacker next time so its not
all the same people. Shoot, I might even build a second stacker... But now that
I have said all of this, if I am the only one who wants to do stacking again, I
guess I will have to give it up... :(

Hi Rob,

I saw it the first time-and just haven't had the chance to systematically
respond to everyone.

It's really a group decision as to whether we'd like to do stacking again.
It's my only request that we try to limit the event down to one competition,
or one new competition and a quick rerun of stacking.  I'd like to cut down
the amount of work and chaos down to the one.

Calum