 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3899
  Beyond the Library: rtl11?

What if we did rtl11 outside of the Library. -Something with submarines or boats (ie, everyone gets one block of 2" Styrofoam SM or a flutterboard) at a public pool. I'd really love to shoot some stuff using an underwater camera mount. But then we'd (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) Sand pits / sand boxes are incredibly fun. Put all those huge, low-ground pressure knobbly tires to work. You can get enough torque with a lego motor to throw a lot of sand around... HEY! Why don't we do a bridge event - rtlTorontoTrain (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) That would be really cool to do an offroad rally kind of thing. rtl11 puts us into June, which would be ideal weather for outdoors. I had another thought this morning: rtlToronto11: Hardcore Parking I was driving into Kipling Metropass Parking (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GsGxtD.Jwu@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) removed? It might sound easy, but that is actually really, really difficult. Iain (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GsGK8q.M4n@lugnet.com... (...) shoot (...) No. Unmodified. Next thing you'll ask is to use glue. Iain (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) Oh I know--finding the spot. We had this problem in rtl3. Chris wanted a random rampant killing smashing game. And the problem was...how do you find the other robot to tear him apart? :) What if we put little lines around the parking lot sort (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) I can easily build a robotic ship without glue or vaseline. That actually would be a LOT of fun. But inherently dangerous :) Calum (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11? (Racing to Oblivion/Crushed to Oblivion)

(...) Hey, that's another good idea for the drag racers. Find a non-busy sidewalk near a very busy street, and run the racers so they have to stop before rushing out into the street! Racing to oblivion/Crushed to oblivion! Now THERE's incentive to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11? (Racing to Oblivion/Crushed to Oblivion)

(...) It'll be like that scene in Toy Story. Man, those movies scare me. Especially that kid who mangles his toys next door. Calum (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11? (Racing to Oblivion/Crushed to Oblivion)

(...) I had an idea last week (i actually did! honest!) but the post got lost somewhere... We take the gray tables, collapse the legs, put them on the floor (gray side up, of course). We can then organize the tables in a 'maze like' fashion, like an (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)