 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3934
Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11? (Racing to Oblivion/Crushed to Oblivion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 04:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Schilling writes:
Hey, that's another good idea for the drag racers.  Find a non-busy sidewalk
near a very busy street, and run the racers so they have to stop before
rushing out into the street!  Racing to oblivion/Crushed to oblivion!

Now THERE's incentive to stop in time!

It'll be like that scene in Toy Story.  Man, those movies scare me.
Especially that kid who mangles his toys next door.

Calum