 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3876
Re: New BrickDreams Site - 7 New Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Micah J. Mabelitini writes:
The new BrickDreams site is up. Nothing fancy, I just streamlined the
site by removing the splash page and bringing the scene index right up
front. I also discontinued 9 of the old scenes, for one reason or
another. In their place are 7 new scenes, some of which are improved
versions of old ones. All scenes are available in 800x600, 1024x768 and
1280x960 (scenes are no longer available in 1600x1200).

http://homepage.mac.com/accutron/brickdreams/

Any of you tech-heads need a new desktop background?
There's some very cool gear renders at this site.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)