 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3864
3863  |  3865
Subject:
Stuff ‘other’ than LUBE…
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 06:19:21 GMT

         While perusing the ol’ rtlToronto site I garnered through
the images of the *day.

                        ~And saw some really funny stuff!

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-crash.jpg
This is how I always like to start an rtlToronto event.
With your new module layout on the floor of your minivan.

O.k. this really made me laugh out loud!!!      =)
Even though it’s like 1:15 a.m. and everyone in the
household is fast asleep. I just couldn’t help it!

“how I always like to start an event”        Sooooo  funny…

But seriously, I'm really sorry to see the devastation of you module.
For I must admit, I'm a tad bit anxious about taking my larger models
568 kilometers into the city. A metropolis where dynamic breaking
and collision avoidance is the norm. Likely, my 4.2 foot chapel
would have a short life-expectancy in such an environment.
(I guess I'll just endeavor to secure my model within a
protective casing of blankets, foam, and Kevlar.)

      Calum, u really should have an online column for a tech magazine
or somethin’ You’d have great editorials and stuff that’d be killer funny.

         Sincerely,

                       --==RiçhärÐ==--

P.S. did the Rogers Community 10 footage ever make it to air?
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-rogers.jpg

* So I don’t check the site all the time, the images were ‘new’ to me!