 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3850
    Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) That's O.K. Truth be known, It was actually just an excuse to tease you with the long-running, heavily-worn "Mango" joke. (...) So why don't you guys share it with the rest of us? I have to wonder how much interesting and potentially useful (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: 110 VAC powered lego motors —Calum Tsang
   (...) I agree, except I've been told in private by several rtlToronto folk that they don't feel welcome on Lugnet with the recent visit by your friendly community police. It bugs me too to revert rtlToronto back into the endless pre-rtl6 back and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)