 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3690
    Calibration Run —Derek Raycraft
   In all likelihood I won't be able to bring a computer to rtl10, and the software I need will likely be difficult to setup on someone else's computer. Assuming someone will even let me do that. I will burn a CD with everything I need but just in case (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Calibration Run —Calum Tsang
   (...) You could if you really want, but I'll have at least one if not two extra laptops at rtl10 for people to use. Just bring your code on floppy and of course, your IR tower. I can preload whatever you need the night before. Calum (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Calibration Run —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Thanks for the offer, the one big thing I'd need installed is the Sun 1.3.1 JDK. LeJOS and my source will easily fit on floppies. I'd also need WinZip or equivelent to extract the LeJOS archive, and a text editor of some description. Notepad (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Calibration Run —Calum Tsang
   (...) Getting the JDK in is no problem, just remind me of it a little closer (ie, Thursday night send me an email) Calum Pretend dialup from Belleville isn't the most cruel thing ever invented. (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)