 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3633
  Re: Robot Accuracy

(...) Funny you mention the palm tree bot...I can clearly remember Calum's robot from the first contest I went to. As I recall, it was fast and sorted marbles like crazy (with his patented 'Sara Sort'...at the time I thought this was some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Robot Accuracy

(...) HA, good luck. my place is to WIN this thing then be a sore winner and rub your nose in it. You may have a robot BUT I'm STILL waiting to see you even mention your speed. Why Bruce? (...) YOUR RIGHT!!! I'll win this contest because for the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)