 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 356
Re: [rtlToronto] Less than a week to rtlToronto7, The Plastic Dust is Normal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:50:38 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hammerhead... I like I like. I have to come up with a cool sounding name • for
my robot. So far, its just 'little black' because its little, and well,
black. You can see my lack of creativity with naming things. Anyway, if I

What about...

ROBot? I dunno :)

    Iain