 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 348
Re: [rtlToronto] Less than a week to rtlToronto7, The Plastic Dust is Normal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:50:03 GMT

My bot is still ok.

i still have 2 official handle to pick it up with  and for service.

the bot has 4 motors for motion.

1 RCX for points.

i still have to add the drive and look for blocks code.

i get about 80% stacking reliability on my bench.

I've got cool front whiskers, (using cybemaster touch sensors) and am
working on cool back whiskers. (with the third CM touch and a regular
touch.)

if the robot gods like me (and my wife willing)  I'll be able to detect
almost anything form any of the 4 corners of my bot.  (on one INPUT)

All this being said.  I just saw a glimpse of what Iain is working on
for stacking and I'm going to have to say I don't stand a chance.   :(

BUT i will have fun!!!

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @