 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3550
  Entries for rtlToronto10

So what I'm reading is... Mario DeFacendis/Calum Tsang, Toronto Iain Hendry, Innerkip Matthias Jetleb, Toronto Dave Koudys, Stoney Creek John Guerquin, Toronto Ka-On Lee, Ottawa Ivan Louch, Toronto Chris Magno, Toronto Derek Raycraft, Toronto Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Entries for rtlToronto10

(...) Since *everyone* else in LUGNET likes to bite on things and not let go until it's beyond flogged... I'm going to say, David Koudys from Winona. Oh wait, I live in Hamilton now :( Oh well... there goes that... (though lately I'm spending most (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Entries for rtlToronto10

(...) Oh, I'm *thinking* about building another x-bot (Runamok Mark II) to see if I can come up with a completely different concept. So I may have 2--just waiting on the rotation sensors I ordered. Then I can come in first *and* second. Dave (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Entries for rtlToronto10

(...) Count me in! Im having a few problems but I think I will sort it out by then. I only have one week left to finish it because I'm going to Brickwest. Anybody else going from rtl>? My brother might be coming too! Phil (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Entries for rtlToronto10

(...) Sweet! A nice round even number. FYI, we're finalized on the rule changes. Apart from some little things (like how we figure a robot is done, either by sound or owner calling out) it's more or less finished up. I don't think anyone is going to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Entries for rtlToronto10

(...) mmm...well there is going to be junkyard wars in BrickWest, and I'm pretty sure they do have some (maybe one or two) good robotic "workshops" at Brickfest. I think people mainly go to meet other enthusiasts from around the world. The train (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)