 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3551
Re: Entries for rtlToronto10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:54:27 GMT

So what I'm reading is...

Mario DeFacendis/Calum Tsang, Toronto
Iain Hendry, Innerkip
Matthias Jetleb, Toronto
Dave Koudys, Stoney Creek
John Guerquin, Toronto
Ka-On Lee, Ottawa
Ivan Louch, Toronto
Chris Magno, Toronto
Derek Raycraft, Toronto
Bruce Sheridan, Mississauga
Rob Stehlik, Toronto
Jeff Van Winden, Mississauga
Trevyn Watson, Ottawa

13 competitors?  Am I missing anyone?  I would really like an even number :)

Calum

Since *everyone* else in LUGNET likes to bite on things and not let go until
it's beyond flogged...

I'm going to say,

David Koudys from Winona.

Oh wait, I live in Hamilton now :(

Oh well... there goes that...

(though lately I'm spending most of my weekends in the Big Smoke, so maybe
I'm a Torontonian at heart....)