 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3534
  Re: 8466

It was there yesterday. I'll buy it tomorrow on your behalf if it's still there. Matthias Jetleb B.T.W. to all: there were two pairs of Manas there (the Bionical with the IR remote control) 50% off (which makes them $65 IIRC) If someone wants me to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8466

The effort is definitly appreciated, Mattias. I talked to Dave in Burlington yesterday and picked up a German one off of him, though. So I don't need another one at this time. If you already bought it by the time you got this message, I have no (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)