 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3517
  Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final

(...) So are we going to add up the scores, or just add the match point? With the first method one major botch up like lose wire can kick you out of the game. I am OK with either method. At the end of the do my bot need to move away from the grid? (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final

(...) If we run the scoring like the block stacking 'bots--all competitions are considered separate and you just add up at the end of the day how many times your 'bot won. Whoever has the most wins during the day wins the event. Dave (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)