 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3414
3413  |  3415
Subject:
Pneumatics and rtl10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:23:39 GMT

I just had a thought about the rules for rtl10 and pneumatics.  Are you
allowed to pre-charge your pneumatics before the start of a match?

I would say yes you can manually, or mechanically, charge your
pneumatics before the match.

One could argue for this by saying you are allowed to use pre-charged
batteries so you should be allowed to use pre-charged pneumatics. :-)

Although that's a weak argument, it would make pneumatics pretty useless
if you had to sit and wait for them to charge after the match started
before you could do anything.

Derek