 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3413
Re: train 3 pics uploaded on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:12:17 GMT

There should be a main picture page on Calum Tsang's Peachy Server (w/
RTL Events photos) regarding Train 3.  (I don't think it is quite ready
yet.)

It will link all the photos that everybody took.  I am quite sure that
there were several with photos, even better than mine...

I took mine with a Kodak Funsaver (400 grade this time...) :(
and got it digitized at my developer.  Which is why the pics take so
long to download (uploading was a terrible pain, even on a standard
56 K modem)  and which contributed to the large-size of the jpg's.
Sorry.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Barile writes:
Thanks for the pics! Are there any more pics of the sculpted areas of the
layout.

You are most welcome.

Can you give a description of the infrastructure you use to achieve
the different levels.

The mountain w/ tunnel and different levels was made by Jeff Elliot, who
also had the motorized track points, which was posted earlier this week.
I am sure he would be more than willing to discuss the various details
of the project.

Also, I would like to see better pics of that bi-level blue and gray commuter
train.

The train was done by the same person who designed the "mountain" train
station.  I'm sure he'd be willing enough to discuss his train, which
premiered at Train2, and his station.

<snip>

Here is my lugnet lego page w/ descriptions:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/pics3

Here is the actual brickshelf page:

Thanks and enjoy!!

Benjamin Medinets