 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3403
    Re: entertaining spectators -- trash talk —Chris Magno
   !!!GAME ON!!! (...) that's what you must have done when you coded your block stacker, if I recall it was you who showed up all forlorn and depressed crying that his RCX was broken. Geesh, It was ME who "fixed" your "broken" rcx by flashing new (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: entertaining spectators -- trash talk —Bruce Sheridan
   (...) Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris…Confused as always…I won block stackers (remember a 9 block stack vs your 1 or 2 block stack)…Your thinking of that insignificant ‘get your blocks off off my side’ contest. I think Dave 'won' that one but, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)