 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3344
Re: T3 stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I thought it woud be intresting if there were bus stops all around the
modules...

Did you want me to build some and install them?
If you want to, sure!
Also, do you have busses?
I built one bus, But I have no time to ldraw it now.... So Yeah bring your
busses!

I have a fleet of Ball Busses.

Now for other stuff, Calum, I have no problem with building a bridge or two,
I just need to know the length of it. as well as the width (if it needs to
handle both sets of rails)

I think I might be able to handle the gap with something of my own.  It
might be fun.  Off to HomeDespot to find out!

cool!...

Jeff VW

Calum