 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3278
    Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer —Calum Tsang
   (...) I don't think "moderators" is the correct term. That implies some form of official responsibility. Self appointed community police* is a better way to put it. Unless something has changed in Lugnet Administration, the only moderators I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: faster than a 48x CD re-writer —David Koudys
   (...) See, I was going for the 'Iain, you know...' thing where you try to imply with your words that 'I understand how you feel being shut down like that, you know maybe you slipped up with that post but, hey, we all make mistakes and it ain't the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)