 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3199
  Re: Train 3 Height and Width

(...) I think in the near future we should probably investigate something out in Etobicoke where parking is free and plentiful. There's also the possibility of a two day weekend train event. I'm not sure if we're up to the level of doing a train (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3 Height and Width

(...) I'm SURE what you mean by that is that maybe it's not a direction you guys *want* to go in... (and there's nothing WRONG with that!!!) because there is no doubt whatever in my mind that your club is *way* beyond the skill and organizational (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3 Height and Width

(...) The *only* reason why rtlToronto is organized at all is thanks to the work of Calum and Chris. They make it look easy. The rest of us are intermittent members that show up :) How can you plan around that? Ohhh, my first reply to an ++LP post! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 3 Height and Width

(...) Well thanks for the confidence, Larry, but after attending the train show MonLUG did in Laval, it seems there's just so much work to do. MonLUG set a very high standard-and their layout was top notch. Doing a group layout that works that well (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)