 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3122
3121  |  3123
Subject:
Auuuughhhhhh!!! Re: [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:21:33 GMT

Hi folks,

   rtlToronto November Monthly Dinner
   Friday, January 11th, 2002, 6pm
   Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst)
   http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-map-index.html

Just yer friendly reminder of the rtlToronto Monthly Dinner, this Friday.
You know the place, you know the time, you know the deal-come out and chat,
bring your stuff, talk trash about rtl10:ProjectX, preplanning for train3 etc.

Newcomers as well as regulars are encouraged to come out!

Calum

Besides the November dinner in January, I was invited to a dinner engagement
in Toronto on Friday, unfortunaltely it has nothing to do with LEGO or Mels :(

If you want to crash a party, i'll be at the Mariott (Bay and College, so
I'm told--what do I know about the Big Smoke?) at 6 p.m. in the fanciest
suit I have (which ain't that fancy so I'll be severely underdressed, but
what do I care?)

Things I want discussed in my absense--why am I the only train/bot hybrid.
Some may say they are too, but do they embrace both wholeheartedly?  I think
not!

Beyond that, have fun and miss me lots ;)

Dave