 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3125
Re: [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
    rtlToronto November Monthly Dinner
    Friday, January 11th, 2002, 6pm
    Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst)
    http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-map-index.html

November Monthly Dinner in January? Wow! I don't know what you're on Calum,
but I sure want some!

Doh!  Cut and paste gets me again.  I was on the strung out "no cable modem"
junkie withdrawal...but the cable guy just came by and fixed the cable run,
so I'm back online!

Well I'm definitely going to show up for this one, since I've missed the Dec
dinner and all. Will give me a nice chance to steal, I mean share - yeah
that's it, some pre-rtl10 bot ideas :))

Hey, there's no shame in using good ideas.  (tossing bait out for Chris to take)

Calum