 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3120
  [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002

Hi folks, rtlToronto November Monthly Dinner Friday, January 11th, 2002, 6pm Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) (URL) yer friendly reminder of the rtlToronto Monthly Dinner, this Friday. You know the place, you know the time, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Re: [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002

(...) but I sure want some! Well I'm definitely going to show up for this one, since I've missed the Dec dinner and all. Will give me a nice chance to steal, I mean share - yeah that's it, some pre-rtl10 bot ideas :)) Ivan "Push to test, release to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Auuuughhhhhh!!! Re: [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002

(...) Besides the November dinner in January, I was invited to a dinner engagement in Toronto on Friday, unfortunaltely it has nothing to do with LEGO or Mels :( If you want to crash a party, i'll be at the Mariott (Bay and College, so I'm (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] January Monthly Dinner, Friday January 11th, 2002

(...) Doh! Cut and paste gets me again. I was on the strung out "no cable modem" junkie withdrawal...but the cable guy just came by and fixed the cable run, so I'm back online! (...) Hey, there's no shame in using good ideas. (tossing bait out for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)