 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 297
Re: Bulk Buying Power for Lego Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:02:44 GMT

In article <G6xEG7.6C5@lugnet.com> of groups
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto,lugnet.loc.ca.on, "Richard Noeckel" writes:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
We had talked about doing a largish order from the group as a whole.
Does anyone besides me still want to do this?  I've got a few • smallish
things I'd like to get, but can't stand paying that shipping.

Is there any chance of getting significant discounts from Lego by buying
REALLY large quantities?  I'd like to order literally thousands of grey
1xN bricks, and it seems absurd to get them for $0.15 each, wastefully
packaged into little plastic bags.

Has anyone investigated the possibilities of buying really large
quantities directly from Lego?

-Roy