 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 296
295  |  297
Subject:
Bulk Buying Power for Lego Shop @ Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
We had talked about doing a largish order from the group as a whole.
Does anyone besides me still want to do this?  I've got a few smallish
things I'd like to get, but can't stand paying that shipping.

Robin

Thats a    -=r e a l l y=-    good idea, perhaps the Ontario rtlToronto
should try it!!!

   Thanks for enlightening me with the concept.

                  -R