 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
rtlToronto Dinner at Mel's this Friday (Jan 12) at 6pm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:06:03 GMT

As it says, join us for dinner at Mel's Montreal Deli (440 Bloor) at 6pm
this Friday, for Lego related talk and reasonably good and cheap food.

Subway to Bathurst Station, get out on Bathurst Street, walk down south to
Bloor Street, and walk east two blocks to Mel's.  It's on the north side of
Bloor.

Calum