 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2922
2921  |  2923
Subject:
new lego order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:12:37 GMT

I just had to buy another bulk purchase of Lego.
It was my biggest purchase from shop@home, yet.  I needed a bunch of
bulk brick packs for my latest building creation, and some other stuff
(sorry, no metroliners again!!!!)

I bought 2 more guarded inns, and a green ninja/emperor set...which asks the
question is having brickwarz a dead issue???

I plan on buying 10 more guarded inns within the year, probably before
January, for my "village".  (forbidden city concept for all my lego
city aldermen).  The kits will be used mainly for pieces (village walls,
etc).

I won't publicly disclose the amount of my order, but you might
find out if you attend the next lego dinner, or if you <take the time> to
e-mail me.

Ohhh, I also bought a 4th Club Car.  (yeah baby!!!)

This increase in aquisition on shop@home items, has prompted me to
change my buying habits at e-bay, sort of....

My first goal in 2002 is to keep better tracking of my lego purchases, to
actually stick to a budget.

My second goal is to get over 4000 lego pieces (and not use the 1200 piece
buckets, if possible).  This would <guarantee> 60,000 pieces in my collection.
I am probably sure I got well over this, this year alone....

My third goal is to continue building different structures for my lego city,
one building at a time.  This prioritization might change as a train event
approaches.

My forth goal, which isn't a big priority at the moment, is to be come up with
design / entry for a future robotic event.  I mean, I have invested a moderate
chunk into some mindstorm equipment, why not put it to use?  This might take
a while, but who cares?

Play Well,

Benjamin Medinets