 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2926
Re: new lego order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:59:39 GMT

‘ello there Ben!

I bought 2 more guarded inns, and a green ninja/emperor set...
which asks the question is having brickwarz a dead issue???

Impressive, now you’ve got as many Guarded Inns as I do.
And the Green Ninja set is also great… one of the ninjas is a female!!!
The BrickWarz issue isn’t dead…but I'd rather have the event at another
location.              We can try again at my house come summer.

I plan on buying 10 more guarded inns within the year,
probably before January, for my "village".

Ten more?!? WoW that’s impressive.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10000
I wanted to get another 5…but it’s not a high priority.
I'm wantin’ to stock-up on a whole bunch of Ewok Attack!
So I can make hobbits/halflings, Dwarfs, and Goblins…

I won't publicly disclose the amount of my order, but you might
find out if you attend the next lego dinner, or if you <take the time> to
e-mail me.

Don’t worry, a bunch of up have spent upwards of $400.00 too.

                                        --==Richard==--