 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 290
Re: $17 Technic motors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:44:52 GMT

Hi folks,

Thanks to Eli for digging this up-Lego ZNAP is on sale down at TRU at nearly
half price (40% off).  The 3591 (largest set, w/6AA battery box and motor)
is $23.  The 3552 Helicopter thing and the 3571 Blackmobile (I'm not kidding

Thanks for the heads up.
Just went out and bought 3 big ones (3591) at the local TRU (grand totat incl
taxes 82 bones--yikes!).  They didn't have the smaller ones w/ motors, though
they had some smaller znaps w/o motors.  They also had 40% off on all star wars
stuff.
The movie studio at $247ish seems real expensive considering the vision command
(same camera i think) was so much cheaper.
just need some good video editing software and i'm all set ;)
Anywho, my motor count is up to 11 (2 being permanently used for the webcam so
you can all see me)
How 'bout all these new throwbots and whatever in those cute containers?  worth
the 9-19 dollars per?
I have to restrain myself from buying any more lego for a while, just blew my
entire budget in a matter of a week ;)
(but I love R2 and might just have to get another DDK to complete the top of
one and have a bunch of leftover pieces)
God bless and stay safe.
Dave