 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 289
288  |  290
Subject:
$17 Technic motors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:38:30 GMT

Hi folks,

Thanks to Eli for digging this up-Lego ZNAP is on sale down at TRU at nearly
half price (40% off).  The 3591 (largest set, w/6AA battery box and motor)
is $23.  The 3552 Helicopter thing and the 3571 Blackmobile (I'm not kidding
about the name either, that's the real Lego name for it) are $17.89, the
include a 360 rpm gear motor (as found in Mindstorms), a short cable, and a
9V battery box.  It also features the ever intriguing flex shafts.

Weston Road/401 only has the 3591, Sherway has a nice selection of all the sets.

I bought four of the Blackmobile, the ZNAP parts immediately spell out train
trestle for me, and Chris and Victor wanted them too. TRU also has some SW
stuff on sale, but at little discount, nothing you wouldn't find at Zellers
normally or on a Zellers 15% sale.

Also, the Soccer Field (3409) is $44 at Walmart, it's usually $70 list and
only found at TRU and other specialty retailers.

Calum