 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2863
Re: Train Station Platform for Train3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 06:14:37 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I think Iain said the camera car is a around 14 and he wants a brick of

Well, it's 14 bricks, 1 plate (14.1?). 15 is a nice round number. :)

clearance, which I would too.  Actually, if it were my camera, I'd want
like...a foot of clearance. :)

But the kind of Camera you want is like, a foot tall! :)

    Iain